THE WIRE-ACTIVE, HIGHLY VIBRATING SIEVE MEDIUM MAJOR FLEXMAT
The Major Flex-Mat® screen mesh consists of polyurethane strips that connect independently vibrating wires for greater screening efficiency and profit. Learn more!
- Lasts up to 5x longer than conventional wire mesh
- Up to 40% higher throughput than conventional wire mesh
- Classification with high selectivity
- High screening quality for pre-screening and heavy material
- Reduces blindness with sticky and wet materials
- Available in opening widths from 0.5 mm to 101.6 mm, individually adapted to the respective application
- Available as hook system and modular version
- Available in side or end tensioned hooks
Your high performance screen printing medium offers you a multitude of advantages
YOUR BENEFITS ARE ASSURED
- The wires vibrate at up to 13 times the frequency of a conventional vibrating screen, accelerating material layering and increasing material throughput.
- Extends wear life and virtually eliminates sticking and jamming.
- Available in a variety of plate configurations.
- Ideal for a variety of markets including aggregates, mining, sand and gravel, construction and demolition, asphalt, topsoil, industrial minerals and green waste.
THE INNOVATIVE POWER OF FLEXMAT
FLEX-MAT sieve trays are available in high-carbon or stainless steel versions as required and can be used on both side- and end-tensioned screening machines as well as on all common modular systems.
ACHIEVE 40% MORE CAPACITY
The high-frequency motion of this innovative product makes the screen material an active part of the screening process and improves efficiency compared to static materials such as cloth or plastic panels. Unlike imitation self-cleaning screens, MAJOR’s FLEX-MAT has been designed to suit all decks, from scalping to final screening. It also offers up to 40% more screening capacity than traditional wire mesh and up to 50% more than traditional polyurethane and rubber panels.
EXPLORE THE POWER OF THE WIRE-ACTIVE, HIGHLY VIBRATING SIEVE MEDIUM MAJOR FLEXMAT NOW!
FOR THE PERFECT FIT
A – Side tensioned or end tensioned.
B – Direction of hook (2 hooks up / 2 hooks down or 1
hook above and 1 hook below)
C – Width – measurement from the outside of one hook to the outside of the other.
of one hook to the outside of the other hook
D – Length – measurement of the length of the hook
E – type of hook
F – Size and spacing of holes
40 % more throughput with THE WIRE-ACTIVE, HIGHLY VIBRATING SIEVE MEDIUM MAJOR FLEXMAT
Flex-Mat high vibration wire screens set the standard for reducing production costs per tonne by dramatically increasing throughput and wear life while preventing sticking and jamming. Their distinctive lime green polyurethane strips connect independent Optimumwire wires – the longest lasting in the ind…
More about Haver & Boecker Screen Media +
You want to achieve an optimal screening result? At Haver & Boecker Niagara we manufacture all types of screen media in-house providing our customers with polyurethane, industrial, hybrid, self-cleaning and rubber screen media. The wide range of screen media is specially adapted to your requirements – to optimize your vibrating screens we use the consultative approach, using the most effective type of screen for each sieving phase. We analyze the screening phases and combine and integrate the screening media with the only aim – to increase your efficiency!
YOUR BENEFITS ARE INSURED
Do you know that using the right screen media can optimize your reprocessing process? We, at Haver and Boecker Niagara, offer a wide range of screening media to meet any screening requirement profile. Contact us and get all the benefits you need:
- Achieve long service life
- Achieve screen quality
- Minimize clogging
- Minimize downtime
- Reduce noise pollution
After selection and tailored to your needs, the final installation of the new screen media is technically flawless, in perfect quality and with the goal of creating added value for you!
Haver & Boecker Niagara screening media are adaptable to all environments and tasks and designed to offer maximum productivity without compromising quality. By partnering with Haver & Boecker Niagara, you get the widest selection of reliable screening media solutions from a single source.
Your Guide to Optimal Screening +
More about Tyler Engineered Media on a video +
The wire-active, highly vibrating sieve medium MAJOR FLEXMAT sounds interesting to you?
Try it now!